Where do women go when facing unexpected pregnancies? On Prince Edward Island, Island Pregnancy Centre is a safe place for men and women to receive compassionate care, support, education, and resources.
A truly global ministry, 75% of IPC clients are from countries outside of Canada. Since January 2022, more than 70 babies have been born to their clients and another 35 are due before Christmas.
The Centres’ services include:
- Free Pregnancy Tests and Care Information for Unexpected Pregnancy
- Support Groups and Mentorship Information
- Professional Counseling Services
- Free Material Goods for Families through Centre’s Baby Boutique
- Car Seat Program with Safe Car Seats and Professional Installation
- Adoption Support
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Care and Support
- Free Diapers, Wipes, and Baby Formula (provided weekly)
- Hospital Grade Breast Pump Loan Program
- Follow-up Care for All New Clients and Moms Who Have New Babies
Through your Day of Prayer offering, you are saving lives and helping women in need receive critical support and resources.