LIFE CIRCLES: International Spiritual Formation
Resources to Help You Commune with God
WHAT IS SPIRITUAL FORMATION?
The goal of spiritual formation is to develop practices that help us recognize God?s presence and sense God?s voice. We want to know God personally, not just know facts about him. Everything is grounded in the Bible and Christian community.
These practices are easy and the resources are free. Download and copy as many as you need.
Through a series of eight sessions, you will learn:
– Simple Practices to grow in your awareness of God
- Including silence, breath prayers, praying Scripture, gospel contemplation, and the ancient Prayer of Examen
– How to create a safe space where you can share what is truly in your soul, including:
- How to listen without hurry, judging or trying to fix people or their problems
- How to ask inviting questions
- Learning to truly keep confidences